Kingston Road United Church
Posted by jdbsound on May 25, 2012
Kingston Road United Church.
Location: Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Consulting Date March 2008
Completion Date by Church members – October 2008
Sound System installed by Westbury Sound – December 2008
- Seating capacity 500+
- Ceiling over 40 ft high
- Over 120 Cardboard Tubes custom made order and placed around the room in 8″ 12″ and 16″ half rounds.
- Between 120 to 800 hertz removed 18 to 22dB of excess energy.
- This change allowed a single speaker system to cover a whole room 134 ft long.
- Throw distances from speakers to back wall, 98 ft.
- Contractor who installed the system was surprised at how well this sound system worked and how much the room changed.
- Contractor suggested delayed speakers before the acoustical treatment was done.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.